The Virtual Home of TreeSprite & Friends
Rules | FAQ | Search | Members | Register
Groups | Profile | Log in to check your private messages | Log in

The Grove

Take flight on the wings of your imagination and become yourself. Reality is what you make it.

It's Friday the 13th, but who cares? It's not BAD!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    TreeSprite's Grove Forum Index -> Stones of Knowledge - Announcements & Rules
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TreeSprite
Nymph (Admin)
Nymph (Admin)

AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2003 11:40 am     Reply with quote
Post subject: It's Friday the 13th, but who cares? It's not BAD!

WOOOHOOO! Today is Friday everyone!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------06/13/2003 - And despite the fact that it's the dreaded Friday the 13th, too many good things are happening in the Creatures Community for anyone to be down about it!

The Creatures Mall is now open, and you can buy the Norngarden2, Ostrova with Yeren Grendels, and Montu for Creatures 2. Check it out!

You had to wait really long. But finally it is completed! When you first enter the Norngarden2 it is a rough and dangerous place. There are lots of things for your Norns to explore. You can change it into a beautiful and safe garden! Although some things they may encounter will be real fun!

Ostrova is an icy terrarium dumped in space years ago by the Shee. The world is full of fun toys and gadgets, and some new wildlife to enjoy! There's a weird snowman, snowball launcher, pond life and more - all waiting to be discovered!

So chase those Friday the 13th woes away, and go grab some fun!

P.S. While you are at it you might stop by my DS Adoptions page. I got to do some testing for Ali with the Ostrova metaroom, and I had a ball! If you like you can go and adopt Arubata & Anselm - The Yeren Grendels I hatched when testing Ostrova for Ali!!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Back to top TreeSprite
The groves were God's first temples.
~William Cullen Bryant, A Forest Hymn~
Serafina13
Tree
Tree

AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2003 2:31 pm     Reply with quote
Post subject:

I'd love to get them, but I think I'd better save the money to buy a faster processor first.
Back to top *munches bamboo*
Danikat
Sage
Sage

Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2003 10:46 am     Reply with quote
Post subject:

As I said on the C12DS topic I was just thinking about finding some new rooms for an upcomming project of mine.
I think this might just save me a lot of time, if not money. Still they don't cost much and times the one im really short of right now.

And its great to see some more really fantasitc rooms around. i don't know about anyone else but i tend to get quite picky about downloading rooms for DS. Partially because i have to share the computer with 4 other people who don't like me taking all the memory but also because i like big well drawn rooms with lots of plants and stuff.
Which is nothing against any of the people who made rooms, all of whom did much better than me, my idea is still on paper.
Back to top You can run like a river, Till you end up in the sea
And you run till night is black, And keep on going in your dreams
And you know all the long while, It's the journey that you seek
It's the miles of moving forward, With the wind beneath your wings
TreeSprite's Grove Forum Index
Stones of Knowledge - Announcements & Rules