The Virtual Home of TreeSprite & Friends
Rules | FAQ | Search | Members | Register
Groups | Profile | Log in to check your private messages | Log in

The Grove

Take flight on the wings of your imagination and become yourself. Reality is what you make it.

Attention! TreeSprite's Creatures Grove Re-Opening

Post new topic   Reply to topic    TreeSprite's Grove Forum Index -> Stones of Knowledge - Announcements & Rules
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TreeSprite
Nymph (Admin)
Nymph (Admin)

AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2005 12:03 pm     Reply with quote
Post subject: Attention! TreeSprite's Creatures Grove Re-Opening

Hello!

TreeSprite's Creatures Grove forums have re-opened!

I've closed all the role play and mundane chat sections permanently, but I've re-opened the portions for creatures chat, questions, and information. It seemed a shame to let all of that information just sit there and never be seen. You can sign up with a valid email address on your own. However, the board is not going to be moderated on a regular basis, so you are on your own as concerns objectionable posts.

If you were a member of TreeSprite's Creatures Grove Forums prior to it's closing, and you wish to log in again but get an error message stating that you've tried to log in to an inactive user account please send me a message via the Gameware Forums and I'll re-activate your account

Meanwhile, TreeSprite's new forum called The Grove, will be open for membership. Membership to The Grove is by invitation only. If you are/were a member of TreeSprite's Creatures Grove, and you have not received an invitation to the new forum, then please have a look around at the new forum located at: http://grove.treesprite.com and read the rules located at http://grove.treesprite.com/Rules.html to see if The Grove is a forum on which you would like to post.

If you think you would like to join please send an email with a subject line of: "Invitation to The Grove" to treesprite.geo(at)yahoo(dot)com that contains the following information:

The username you would like to sign up with,
A valid email address

Thank you,
TreeSprite, and The Grove Management
Back to top TreeSprite
The groves were God's first temples.
~William Cullen Bryant, A Forest Hymn~
TreeSprite's Grove Forum Index
Stones of Knowledge - Announcements & Rules