The Virtual Home of TreeSprite & Friends
Rules | FAQ | Search | Members | Register
Groups | Profile | Log in to check your private messages | Log in

The Grove

Take flight on the wings of your imagination and become yourself. Reality is what you make it.

Cleaning Up the mess...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    TreeSprite's Grove Forum Index -> Stones of Knowledge - Announcements & Rules
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TreeSprite
Nymph (Admin)
Nymph (Admin)

AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2004 11:16 am     Reply with quote
Post subject: Cleaning Up the mess...

FYI, if you want to keep any messages that might be in your Private Messages Folders you should immediately move them to your Savebox. All Private Message Boxes will be cleared to null on Monday August 23rd at 8:00AM Central Standard Time. Your Savebox will hold only 50 Messages, (which the management thinks is more than plenty) so be sure to be choosy about what you keep and what you don't.

Thank you for your co-operation,
TreeSprite

Last edited by TreeSprite on Fri Apr 01, 2005 8:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top TreeSprite
The groves were God's first temples.
~William Cullen Bryant, A Forest Hymn~
TreeSprite
Nymph (Admin)
Nymph (Admin)

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2004 11:34 am     Reply with quote
Post subject:

Blast! I hate double posting... but I didn't want anyone to miss this message.

You will also note that the RPG Groups/Forums for Knife's Edge, and The Tomb of Damara have been deleted. They seemed rather dead, and as such have been removed to get them out of the way. I'd like to remind forums members that if you would like to have your own Role Play you need only let me know, and I shall be more than happy to set up a forum and group especially for your Role Play. However, any RPG Group/Forum that isn't active for over a three month period will be subject to deletion.

Thank you,
TreeSprite
Back to top TreeSprite
TreeSprite
Nymph (Admin)
Nymph (Admin)

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2004 11:47 am     Reply with quote
Post subject:

Some of you may notice that a few of the regular forums have been moved around, and that quite a few messages have been deleted from others. I am at this time endeavoring to remove the "old and useless" in order that our newly upgraded (Yes I'm upgrading the forum! Smile) forum will be neatly appointed. In order that the clean up may be accomplished in not only a timely manner, but an orderly fashion as well, I have commanded my helpers to close and lock any topic which they deem as unnecessary to keep.

Anyone with any opinions to the contrary of the help should immediately object if you want any given topic saved. The next two to three weeks will be the time in which topics are closed. If you care about The Grove and any topics in it you should pay careful attention yourselves to what topics receive the "mark of deletion".

I have also set about to remove excess PM's so if you haven't already moved those important PM's to your save box, you may find that it's too late!

You will also note that polls have been moved to their appropriate forums, and that Doozer Dillemas - The former polling forum - has been left only with the Creatures related polls and moved to the appropriate section. As a result all public polls not related to creatures have been discontinued. I will endeavor to enable polling in select forums as soon as I decide which forums will need such enabled.

As always if anyone has suggestions or comments please feel free to post them here.

Thank you,
The Nymph
Back to top TreeSprite
TreeSprite
Nymph (Admin)
Nymph (Admin)

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2005 12:35 pm     Reply with quote
Post subject: Membership Cleanup

Hello,

Last week I sent out emails to those users who have not been active on the forum in the last 6 months. Any member who did not respond by this date, or had an invalid email has had their membership removed. If your membership has been "accidentally" deleted, please feel free to rejoin with a valid email, and remain active.

Thank you,
TreeSprite
Back to top TreeSprite
TreeSprite's Grove Forum Index
Stones of Knowledge - Announcements & Rules