The Virtual Home of TreeSprite & Friends
Rules | FAQ | Search | Members | Register
Groups | Profile | Log in to check your private messages | Log in

The Grove

Take flight on the wings of your imagination and become yourself. Reality is what you make it.

The Far Meadows Unlocked

Post new topic   Reply to topic    TreeSprite's Grove Forum Index -> Stones of Knowledge - Announcements & Rules
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Brayen
Elf (Admin)
Elf (Admin)

MSN Messenger
PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2003 11:30 pm     Reply with quote
Post subject: The Far Meadows Unlocked

Dear Forum Members,
As you can see a great number of changes have occured here at TreeSprite's Creatures Grove. For the time being the Far Meadows have been locked, for your safety. This particular forum currently has a great evil sealed within it. It is sincerly hoped that this can soon be changed and we can all return to our normal fun and games in the topics within. I ask that in the mean time you please refrain from gaming or role playing in any of the other forums. Due to TreeSprite being injured (in the role play, not in real life) and unavailable (in real life) I have taken over as acting Admin in her place, if you have any questions or need help please do not hesitate to ask me or any of the Moderators. Thank you. Brayen the acting Admin.
Back to top ButterpopButterpop Oh Butter, Butterpop. Vote Butterpop!
MDude
Twig
Twig

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2003 4:09 am     Reply with quote
Post subject:

Brayen, I would like to suggest that in another board powered by Invisionboard, topics tend to mess up after 10-15 pages. Because of this, that forum has decided to lock all topics after 10-15 pages and start a new thread to continue discussion. Since this forum is very similar, it may be a good idea to do the same thing here.
Back to top http://www.nuklearpower.com/daily.php?date=030823
"Our loyalty would be without bounds, our generosity would be limitless, our-SKLORTCH!"-the king of giants, being inturupted by a sword through the head
"Got 'im!"-Fighter, after killing the king of giants.
UncleAsriel
Sapling
Sapling

Status: Somewhere in Canada, trying to prevent the Old One from returning. Just not where you are.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2003 6:12 pm     Reply with quote
Post subject:

I do hope she will be able to rest soon, and return to us. Until then, all hail Brayen, Temporary Admin! Mr. Green

Also, in regards to the great evil:
OGTHROD A'IF GEB'LEE'H YOGSOTHOH 'NGAH'NG AI'Y ZHRO!

I hope that holds off the gatekeeper for a while... it's more difficult to get into another person's home when the key is all the way back in your own. Wink

Even so, I should be wary of dark magic, even if it's used defensively... Nervous ..I remember what happened to a friend of mine... Sick Oh great cats of Ulthar help sheild me from harm...
~I am the Emperor of overly long posts!~
Cthulu
Demon (Alter-Ego of the Admin)
Demon (Alter-Ego of the Admin)

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2003 11:48 pm     Reply with quote
Post subject:

The pig's seals are weakening... I have broken nearly all of them. Even now my magics begin to influence the Far Meadow and the surrounding areas. Soon I will be free in the Grove again!
Back to top No one escapes unscathed!
TreeSprite's Grove Forum Index
Stones of Knowledge - Announcements & Rules