The Virtual Home of TreeSprite & Friends
Rules | FAQ | Search | Members | Register
Groups | Profile | Log in to check your private messages | Log in

The Grove

Take flight on the wings of your imagination and become yourself. Reality is what you make it.

Grove-y News!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    TreeSprite's Grove Forum Index -> Stones of Knowledge - Announcements & Rules
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TreeSprite
Nymph (Admin)
Nymph (Admin)

AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2003 1:08 pm     Reply with quote
Post subject: Grove-y News!

The Alien Norns have a new egg agent, and are up for download from TreeSprite's Grove!

Alien (a member of the Creatures Grove) is always so helpful to the rest of the Community that the Admins here on the Grove wanted to give her a present to show her how much her efforts are appreciated. The Alien Norns egg agent was chosen as the best way to show it, and has been dedicated to Alien. You can see the dedication and download the Alien Norns from the Docking Station Breeds Page.
Back to top TreeSprite
The groves were God's first temples.
~William Cullen Bryant, A Forest Hymn~
Kat_05
Sage
Sage

Yahoo Messenger
PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2003 2:06 pm     Reply with quote
Post subject:

Awwww, great job!
Back to top If a woman possesses manly virtues one should run away from her; and if she does not possess them she runs away from herself.
TreeSprite
Nymph (Admin)
Nymph (Admin)

AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2003 8:48 am     Reply with quote
Post subject:

As per usual, if any of the items below interest you, you should click the "News" link in the banner at the top of this page for more details and links. Happy

Albian Weather Channel Forecast
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
09/27/2003 - Aren't file transfers great?! Even more so when you are on the receiving end of a surprise from your favorite Troll! He asked me if I'd seen the new weather channel yet, and I asked him, "Which new weather channel?" After which I received this in a file transfer. I must say that it took me quite a while to recover! I was red faced and out of air from rolling on the floor laughing so hard. I liked it so much that Trollop a.k.a. Bug allowed me to share it with everyone -- when I had finished begging sufficiently! Happy
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

New Kunterbunt Norns!
09/27/2003 - Alien has a brand new breed up for download and boy are they interesting! The Kunterbunts were aptly named ~ "Kunter" means all in a tumble, potpurri ~ "bunt" means colorful! These new and colorful creatures have their sprites based on the Chi Chi sprites of Docking Station, but the Kunterbunts are made to work with both C3 and DS. The genome is also based on the one from the Chichis, but the Kunterbunts can breathe under water. They use Ettin Breed Slot "E" and are easily added to the games via an Egg Agent made by MadDoc. So if you're in the mood for lots of colour in your world, download the Kunterbunts!

New Egg Sprites - TrollOp Eggs
09/27/2003 - TwilightCat a.k.a. EspressoSnail wrote to let us all know that she has made some new egg sprites for C3/DS. She says, "Bug also threw one in (the first one) that he made back when the dracs were new... we were thinking about having a stone like the banshees that put out drac eggs. There are three sets named TrollOp-eggs, TrollOp1-eggs, and TrollOp2-eggs. To use these either rename one of them eggs (and make a backup of the originals) or use Hausmouse's nifty egg cos file agent thingy. Be aware that you should only implement her cos files when there are no eggs in the world. I've had mine all disappear after installing it. To use hers you just have to put these in the images folder and add the file names to the catalogue that comes in her download."
Back to top TreeSprite
The groves were God's first temples.
~William Cullen Bryant, A Forest Hymn~
TreeSprite's Grove Forum Index
Stones of Knowledge - Announcements & Rules